The One in One Hundred Year Disruption
The COVID-19 health crisis is a one in one hundred disruption. Businesses in all sectors and of all sizes are looking how to continue and recover. The urgency to change what we do and how we do it has never been more pressing. As we emerge from the disruption it’ll be the ones who act to change what they do and how they do it that will benefit in what will be a very new normal.
Ask yourself, are you?
- A busy executive, but you know your leadership performance isn’t where you would like it to be looking forward; or
- A business leader in need of updating your knowledge and skills to match the new normal; or
- A CEO or HR Director looking to develop talent to lead strategic change to embrace the opportunities ahead.
Now is the perfect time to invest in strategic leadership knowledge and skills development.
The Master of Business Administration in Transformational Leadership Strategy
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Transformational Leadership Strategy is a qualification for the times we are in and to come. It’s s designed to help you pivot your career or your business, gaining skills and knowledge that will give you a competitive edge in one of the most challenging yet opportunity-laden times in living memory. The MBA provides in-depth, specialist knowledge and mastery of techniques that will enable you to push your performance. Developing an applied research project tuned to your needs or the needs of your business offers the opportunity to further propel growth and success. Throughout you’ll be guided by a highly experienced facilitator and educator.
Under license from Masters Pro Management, Malaysia, Prof. Clive Smallman is pleased to facilitate the York Business School MBA in Transformational Leadership Strategy, accredited and awarded by York St John University, UK. Participants are enrolled as students at the university. Established in its earliest form in 1841, the university is officially recognised and accredited by the United Kingdom’s Privy Council as a higher education institution.
The MBA Programme builds on the foundation of the Certified Transformational Leader Programme (CTLP). The CTLP is a set of six units, studied over six months, and designed to develop cutting edge knowledge and skills in strategic management. On completion of that programme, participants enrol in the York St John University MBA.
Over a further six-months participants take a short research methods unit and then develop an applied research project tied to their professional interests and normally with thin the core themes of the two programmes. Participants develop a project report and present it at the end of the program.
Across the programme, there are a set of embedded delivery themes:
- Leading transformational change
- Individual leadership development skills promoting employability ambitions
- Engaging theory for practice
- Leadership mindset renewal
- Leading planned strategies for value creation as innovations for stakeholder value capture
This programme is designed for:
- Companies, seeking to develop leadership talent to plan, lead and achieve change through a fast track Management Development experience either in-house or by attending a public programme.
- Individuals, busy executives seeking to enhance their managerial know-how and keep updated with the latest knowledge and skills to improve leadership performance.
- Government bodies, seeking to develop managerial and leadership competency, at a time of transition to new horizons.
Delivered Outcomes for Programme Participants
On completing the programme participants should be able to:
- Accelerate essential management knowledge applications for leading workplace transformation
- Apply new skills for leading and managing improved organisational performance
- Achieve insights to adjust leadership thinking and behaviour competency for achieving improved results
- Acquire self-development for the role of leading for transforming organisations
- Lead, more effectively, management discussions and decision-making
- Use current management knowledge for more effective communication among peers, superiors and subordinates Network with other management leaders
- Develop applied research projects to inform strategic decision-making
An MBA in 12 Months?
Stage One of the MBA is achieved through completion of the six-month Certified Transformational Leader programme. Stage Two consists of a research methods unit, the development of a research project leading to a written report and a presentation.
And this is accredited by a reputable and well-established British university.
- The Public Programme consists of an intensive Research Methods unit delivered over the first four weeks of the programme. Each week there will be 2 x two-hour webinars, usually on a Tuesday and Thursday morning from 8:30 to 10:30 AEST. Students progress will be monitored through in-webinar activities and the completion of a programme workbook. Once Research Methods is complete, students will undertake their research projects, supported by Prof Smallman (or another PhD qualified supervisor) in group webinars held fortnightly. The programme is further supported through a closed Facebook Group. Prof. Smallman also provides email support and limited individual tuition.
- The Corporate Programme is delivered on a schedule to be agreed with the client. It has the same content as the Public Programme. However, content and activitirs can be tailored to suit the client’s requirements.
The Public Programme has intakes in February and July each year.
The Public Programme fee is Au$9,000+GST. Together with the Certified Transformational Leader Programme, this means that a 12-month MBA from a highly respected British university is priced competitively at Au$18,000+GST.
The Corporate Programme fee is by negotiation.