Certified Transformational Leader is a standalone award accredited by the Chartered Management Institute, UK. It also forms stage 1 of the Transforming Leaders programme. Click this link to learn more about the whole programme: Transforming Leaders 1. The Programme
Course Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the Certified Transformational Leadership programme will be able to:
- Critically assess organisational problem situations arising from environmental challenges and then design a road map for leading contextually relevant strategic transformations.
- Determine, plan, evaluate and lead transformational strategy for competitive sustainability, growth and organisational resilience.
- Plan strategic change utilising contemporary approaches for leading interventions through complex stakeholder dynamics for performance gains.
- Create systems of employee engagement and performance management to lead essential organisational culture change by building relationship capital, trust, efficient business processes with transformational and strategy enablement for implementation.
- Design business models, determine a contextually appropriate business models structure and define where the organisational transformation agenda impacts the business model to deliver incremental shareholder value gains as a leader through improved organisational performance.
- Lead a comprehensive strategic planning process posing critical questions that embrace and contain the Organisational Transformation Agenda, with changes alignedto the business model, taking a change leadership perspective.
The Certified Transformational Leader course consists of the following six units:
- Strategic Thinking for Transformation
- Leading Strategy Design
- Leading Strategic Change
- Enabling Organisational Transformation
- Business Model Transformation
- Strategic Planning
Students are normally expected to undertake the course in the sequence above.
Students are expected to complete each unit within a four weeks of commencement, which includes four two-hour lessons that may be taken at any time. Students studies are supported through a one-hour weekly clinic hosted by a facilitator as well as course forums. The facilitator is also available for individual calls. You should allow a further two hours per week for self-directed learning activities including reading, watching or listening to media related to your studies and preparing or taking assessment tasks. Units are examined through a mix of individual reflective assessments and quizzes.
There are no academic entry criteria for the programme. However, students are expected to have at least five years experience of a supervisory role and to demonstrate competency in written business English.
When Can I Start?
There is no need to wait, you can enrol at any time.
The course fee is Au$9,000+GST. A payment plan is available